Here are some common questions from sellers
Who can sell on Anabizcollection
Anabizcollection is open for all fashion/artificial jewellery sellers, who have the following
- PAN card
- Bank account
- Address proof
- Voided cheque
What is the process to get registered in anabizcollection as a seller?
Becoming as a seller in anabizcollection.com is a 2 step process as detailed below.
Step 1: Create an account in anabizcollection .com with your mobile phone number and email address.
Step 2: Click on “Sell on anabizcollection ” link in our website and provide the following information with a copy of their proof. Vendor Registration
GSTIN, PAN card, address, authorized signature copy
Bank account details and a copy of your voided cheque.
Once the above 2 steps are complete JHeaps admin will review your account and provide approval within 24 hours.
How to list products in my shop on anabizcollection ?
You can list products in your shop through the “Listing Manager” section of your account dashboard.
You will receive a SMS message at your registered phone number/email id indicating the receipt of a new order. Also, you can see the new order in the open orders section of your anabizcollection shop account dashbord
What should I do when a customer places an order ?
When a customer places an order please follow the below steps
- Step 1: Print the tax invoice for the order
- Step 2: Pack the items and tax invoice of the order in a safe and secure package/box.
- Step 3: Enter the package size and weight details for the order in your dashboard.
- Step 4: self shipping you can add address and information to your shiproket curiar patnar new order tab and mension order id and Dropshiping order id fil information shiping address and mension shiping address to fil billing adress from your orders dashboard. Printing the shipping label will change the order status to ‘Ready for Shipment’ automatically and the courier will schedule the pickup.
- Example – order id – 225739 and dropshiping order id 40629968365609909
- Shiproket penal order id -225739/40629968365609909
- Step 5: Provide the package to our couriers when they arrive for pick up. The arrival time of the couriers would depend on their daily pick cut off time.
It is recommended that you complete the Steps 1 thru 4 within 24 hours of receiving an order, for prompt order and payment processing.
Do I need to ship my products to anabizcollection
What should I do if a customer request a product return?
- 1. A seller is required to respond within 1 business day of a buyer raising a return request. The seller shall respond with one of the following options (i) approve for a replacement (ii) approve for a refund (iii) request more details from the buyer in the return ticket (iv) Reject the return request citing reasons for the rejection, if the request is not in line with JHeaps buyer return policy. Seller is required to fully resolve the return/replacement request within 5 business days of request origination. The replacement resolution option is possible subject to availability of product/item sought by the Buyer.
- 2. Please note that Buyers will be eligible for a return request only in the following circumstances:
- 1.damaged product
- 2.size issue in case rong size
- 3.custemar found different product
- 1. If the buyer is not satisfied with the seller’s resolution for product return request, the buyer could write to JHeaps admin at .in with the dispute details. JHeaps admin would review the information provided by the buyer/seller and facilitate the resolution process.
- 2. In these circumstances, it is the sole discretion of the JHeaps admin to either approve or deny a return request. The approval or denial would be based on the review of the information provided by the buyer and the seller, and would be binding on both the seller and the buyer.
Buyers can select the payment method at the time of their cart check out. Two types of payment methods are possible in anaizcollection (i) prepayment via netbanking, credit/debit card etc. or (ii) Cash on Delivery.
- 1. Commission and fees (commission, shipping fee, collection fee and fixed fee) and appropriate GST are due to JHeaps marketplace on completion of an order.
- 2. An order will be marked as complete 72 hours (3 days) after the delivery of the items in the order, if there is no refund or replacement request on the items by the buyer. If any such request exists, the order will be marked as complete only after the successful resolution of the request.
- 3. On completion of every order, a Marketplace invoice will created. The invoice will include marketplace commission, shipping fee, collection fee, fixed fee and GST on total marketplace fee.
The marketplace fee plus GST will be deducted from the net revenue of the order and the remaining amount will be transferred to your designated bank account as part of our weekly payment settlement process, within 7 days of an order completion.
Martketplace pay you Product cost + GST + SHIPPING COST
If you believe that we have paid you an incorrect amount, please contact us by raising a seller support ticket in your seller dashboard.
You can access all your sales, order fulfilment, revenue, profitability, performance, reviews, payment settlement reports and much more under “Reports” section of your ANABIZCOLLECTION seller dashboard.
How to register as a Vendor
How to login as a vendor & profile creation
How to add product through Vendor
How a vendor can see orders
Designing the vendor store front